The Binance Smart Chain GameFi Expo is a 5-day event filled with live streams on Binance Live and CoinMarketCap airdrops. You can catch up with trending GameFi projects building on Binance Smart Chain and get their tokens from airdrops.
🆕The biggest secret of Faraland on BSC GameFi EXPO Livestream 25/09/2021
🎙: Son Ho (Faraland’s CGO)
⏰: Sep 25, 12 UTC
📱@Binance App Livestream
Total: 3 sections
— — — — — — — — — — —
- Hi guys, I’m Son Ho — CGO of Faraland. Thanks to the opportunity from Binance Smart Chain, it’s such a great honor for me to be here with you guys today and share about our project. So allow me to take you all on tour to explore our Faraland world.
- Along with what we have been showing above, we have recently launched our FaraStarter, a launchpad for gaming projects. At first, IDO for gaming projects will be thrown here; later, there will be other features regarding NFTs in games. A considerable part is that our platform also offers Private & Seed rounds. But, of course, those are subjected to availability.
B. Introduce some features of the game
As our expedition text game version is coming out in a few weeks, I would like to introduce some game features and reveal a few other things about that.
1. The first thing I want to talk about is the quest system. There are main quests, which are the quests that progress along with the storyline. There are side quests, like any other RPG game. There are also hidden quests, which you can only access by fulfilling certain conditions in-game, such as owning some items or some heroes, for example. Daily quests are the quests that can be fulfilled daily; those are pretty easy. Lastly, random quests; only appear like some events, which we will announce later.
2. About the boss mechanism in-game. They will appear at the end of most quests. This means there will be some quests that don’t contain bosses, such as the mail delivery quest, for example. Instead, there is a gem pool, and the gems will be held by bosses accordingly.
Whoever finishes the quest and kills the boss first will get the biggest gem reward. After that, this amount decreases respectively for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and so on until the bosses run out of gems. But remember that the gem that bosses hold can be restored every gacha season.
3. And here comes the one thing that you guys are probably most excited about, the earnings:
- The first one: gem, which can be swapped to $FARA token
- The second one: item, including equippable items like your weapons, armors, etc., and consumable items such as potion
- The materials can be used to forge items. One hint: This is more important than you think.
- And lastly, the soul stone. I’m going to talk more about this after
4. Soul Stones. First thing first, you know that Faraland currently only has 20,000 heroes right? Many of you think that it’s impossible to play the game because the hero price is now much higher than the initial price right? Soul Stone was born to onboard players who haven’t got enough NFT heroes yet.
Soul Stone can be used to summon Demi Heroes. So what are demi heroes? Those heroes are still NFT heroes and can be used like other heroes. You can trade them, equip items for them and use them in the game. However they will have a limited timespan.
Whenever the lifespan runs out, new soul stones will be needed to prolong it. We will soon announce the details later about the mechanism for this. And that’s all for now.
C. Q&A from Twitter (15–20 mins)
Host: What’s your plan to bring non-crypto-natives into your ecosystem?
To bring non-crypto-natives to our system, we look at this from a Product perspective and a Marketing perspective.
- As for the product, we will release the mobile app, available on App Store and Google Play. This version will have some free features such as characters, items, equipment. However, it doesn’t include NFT features such as hero trading, for example. This will make ordinary users have an easier way to experience the game without knowledge about blockchain and crypto. After experiencing the mobile version, they can access the full version with all the features regarding blockchain, crypto & NFT.
- We have been establishing connections and partnerships with influencers, streamers, gaming platforms, and traditional press regarding Marketing. They will be effective channels to bring Faraland to the mass market. Besides that, one of our advisors, Mr. Saurabh Khattar, will help us out with this. He has been working in marketing for famous brands such as Redbull, Pepsi, Ford, Zynga Games, etc.
Host: How do you keep a balance between developing the technology and improving your token's value?
In my view, I think that developing technology and improving the value of tokens should go along with each other. As the ecosystem is expanding, the growth of tokens will come as a result. As for us, we’re doing the FaraStarter to raise our growth, along with other NFT games.
I also personally think that we should not pay too much attention to the growth of the token. We’re a gaming project, which means that it’s best to focus on the game first because the primary purpose of a gaming project is about the game, which means it should be enjoyable rather.
What is Faraland
Faraland is a role-playing strategy wargame for Android and iOS, developed on blockchain by MoonKnight Labs, a company based in Vietnam. The players control the characters of 7 races: Humans, Orcs, Elves, Fairies, Dragonborns, Angels, and Demons — each with different abilities, strengths, intelligence, and agility, to fight with other players in a universe called Faraland. The game will be released in Q4 2021, and the NFT heroes sale will be launched on May 29, 2021.
Faraland is an innovation project combining NFT technology and gaming experience. Not only are all exquisitely digital collectibles created using blockchain technology, but all NFT in Faraland can also be integrated into Faraland games later, which will help them increase the value. NFT is the soul of this project. Each Hero, NFT of Faraland, is unique. Each collectible is matchless, genuine, and varies in rarity. Faraland Universe has many different races like human, orc, angel, demon, Dragonborn, elf, and fairy, awaiting the users to discover.
Faraland is different compared to other NFT projects where NFT is solely used for collection. With many exciting gaming activities, Faraland’s users can use their NFT heroes in many unique ways, from equipping them with powerful weapons or shining armors to engaging them in various thrilling battles. It’s a solid and exciting game with a fundamental and engaging storyline. We also focus on the “play to earn” mechanism, making Faraland far beyond a regular game. A variety of options are also available for users, including reinvesting in the game, making your heroes stronger, or cashing out. Our vision is to make Faraland a “dream job” by providing players worldwide opportunities to generate regular income from the project.